Short circuit burns house

348 views مشاهدةآخر تحديث : الخميس 7 يناير 2016 - 3:50 مساءً

A house in Krey-rash village in Al-kojarat burnt in the morning, the damages was limited to the materialsonly. DSC00138نسخIt has been cleared that the fire is the result of theshort circuit because of the rain and the house are made of mud. No one could put it out due to all roads leading to the house are soil ones, according to the Investigation Office of Al-kojarat. Note: The house was completely burnt without injuring the family members because they came out of the house when it is burning.

رابط مختصر
2016-01-07 2016-01-07
أترك تعليقك
0 تعليق
*الاسم
*البريد الالكترونى
الحقول المطلوبة*

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني.

شروط التعليق :

عدم الإساءة للكاتب أو للأشخاص أو للمقدسات أو مهاجمة الأديان أو الذات الالهية. والابتعاد عن التحريض الطائفي والعنصري والشتائم.

ان كل ما يندرج ضمن تعليقات القرّاء لا يعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن آراء اسرة Hêzên Ewlekariya Hundirîn Yê Bakur û Rojhilatê Sûriyê الالكترونية وهي تلزم بمضمونها كاتبها حصرياً.

قوى الامن الداخلي Asayish