Fireplace causes fire at home

19 يناير 2016398 views مشاهدة
Fireplace causes fire at home

A fire broke out in one of the houses in Amude because of fireplace last night

Investigate Office in Amude reported that the fire, which happened in the so-called home (K.M) located in commune Street (Martyr Zana) is due to domestic fireplace fell down on the home furniture resulting in a fire at home quickly

It is worth mentioning that Assayish Forces in coordination with the municipality has put out the fire and help the family, although the damage was only material without any physical damage

رابط مختصر