Fireplace causes burning mother and her child

349 views مشاهدةآخر تحديث : الإثنين 25 يناير 2016 - 4:55 مساءً

As a result of wrong use of fireplace, fire broke out inhouse in one of the neighborhoods of Al-Hasaka last night.

The fire broke out in the house of called (M.A) in Al-Aziziya neighborhood in Al-Hasaka, whereAssayish Forces took the mother and her child who is at the age of seven months to the National Hospital in al-Hasakah.

The doctor, supervisor of the burns department reported thatthe hands and face of the motherhave burned. But,for the child, his face with whole his body have burned. They are now under the supervision.

Note: It is the third case of its kind inAl-Hasaka.

رابط مختصر
2016-01-25 2016-01-25
أترك تعليقك
0 تعليق
*الاسم
*البريد الالكترونى
الحقول المطلوبة*

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني.

شروط التعليق :

عدم الإساءة للكاتب أو للأشخاص أو للمقدسات أو مهاجمة الأديان أو الذات الالهية. والابتعاد عن التحريض الطائفي والعنصري والشتائم.

ان كل ما يندرج ضمن تعليقات القرّاء لا يعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن آراء اسرة Hêzên Ewlekariya Hundirîn Yê Bakur û Rojhilatê Sûriyê الالكترونية وهي تلزم بمضمونها كاتبها حصرياً.

قوى الامن الداخلي Asayish